Buy midge traps

Buy midge magnet accessories

Midge Free Zone - eliminate midges!

Midge-Free-Zone UK presents the most innovative biting insect technology ever! Eighteen years of field-testing, consumer testing and product engineering have produced a pest control product that works amazingly well and are also priced for you to buy. The Mosquito Magnet machines are proven midge traps that quietly eliminate biting midges and mosquitoes without pesticides or zapping.

NEW SYSTEMS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP - all 3 models in stock plus all accessories

Pre-Season Special Offer - free accessories worth £53 - find out more

Three well-proven models are now suitable for use in the United Kingdom (prices include VAT): - 

  • Mosquito Magnet® Patriot (basic price £520.00 (inc. VAT) including free UK delivery (including the Highlands and Islands)  - suitable for small gardens with midge catch up to 250,000 per day).  
  • Mosquito Magnet® Independence (basic price £926.00 (inc. VAT) including free UK delivery (including the Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland) - for this 'Best Seller' stand alone version - suitable for the larger garden up to one acre with midge catch up to 1 million per day).
  • Mosquito Magnet® Executive (basic price £1163.00 (inc. VAT) including free UK delivery (including the Highlands and Islands)  - top of the range midge trap with the latest biting insect technology).

90% of midges and mosquitoes biting you live within 100 metres of where you are, the other 10% are brought in by the wind. As the females are trapped, the generations are eliminated reducing the breeding cycle in that area. The effect is significant after 4-8 weeks of continuous use. 

Create your own Midge Free Zone for a better outdoor life!

Midge Free Zone
website by Bramblejam
© Midge Free Zone 2014